Skip available courses
The JFD Diving Client Representative refresher Course offers a comprehensive overview of the common issues affecting offshore construction, diving and maritime operations and includes detailed information about legislation, guidelines and best practice.
The course covers IOGP 411, 431 and offshore wind infrastructure.
The course will allow the candidate to update the vital guidance on how operations should me managed and executed in addition to reminding the candidate what skill and competencies are expected of an IOGP worksite representative.
An understanding of Dynamic positioning, how it works and its application is a useful skill set for any person working offshore on DP vessels.
• Knowledge of DP is critical for diving supervisors, ROV personnel and diving client rep. The course will give you a solid introduction to operating on DP and covers the following topics:-
• All the components of a fully operational DP operating system.
• How a DP system works and the minimum requirements.
• Communication procedures between diving supervisor and the DP operator for subsea operations to commence.
• Communication procedures for SIMOPS
• DP ALERTs and actions
JFD's client representative course offers a comprehensive overview of the common issues affecting offshore activities, diving and maritime operations and includes detailed information about legislation, guidelines and best practice.
Leadership and management training is also covered, providing delegates with the skills needed to become an effective and fully competent client representative.